Thursday, August 21, 2008

For hygenic reasons, as well as to spare us the hassle of daily groomings, my dogs are shaved periodically.

For the most part my Dad has been the one in charge of the shearing. Recently however he developed some back problems, and the task thus fell into my reluctant hands.

Now I've always thought it was a waste to shave off all their fur. Shih Tzus are supposed to have luxurious coats; without them, my dogs look bug-eyed and gormless. Yet leaving the fur on wasn't an option, primarily because my dogs are filthy creatures who enjoy sitting in their own waste.

So, I thought, why not get creative?

After some (10 seconds) deliberation, I decided to give one of my lucky dogs --

.
.
.

.
.
.

A doggy mohawk!!

A mane of fur all the way from the head (though I left him bangs) to the tail. Looks a bit llama-ish now, but in a cute way.

So punky.

I think the next time I'll do horizontal stripes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG SARAHHHHHHHHHHH. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. on a random side note, I HATE ARTS MODULES. Can't write essays nor do readings for nuts man. zzzzzzzzz. AND I HAVE MAKE UP LECTS ON SATURDAYS!!!